Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chapter 4 Ringing Chimes

What a name, that is if you can relate to the title of this chapter.  Relate, I can, this chapter is about two things, getting your audience attention and making your information stay in the listener's brain.  I have sat thru a few classes given by fellow teachers and believe me they either put me to sleep or bored me to death.  I am now grasping the concept of why so many students fail to capitalize on the education content that is put forward by many teachers and how some of these out of the ordinary learners sometimes fall to the waistside and end up either failing their classes or dropping out of school.  I think it's so important to think of how to incite your learner's curiosity and even though is not an easy task, we should focus in that particular aspect of our teachings in order to be a successful and effective educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment